This post was written by Gelie Akhenblit, founder and CEO of NetworkingPhoenix.com.
NetworkingPhoenix.com, the Valley’s premier online resource for entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals, will host its first Signature Event of the year on Wednesday, February 15th at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale from 6:00-9:00pm.
Over 1,500 local entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals are expected to show up for some good old fashioned networking. If you’re looking for new clients, more exposure for your business or are in a career transition – this FREE event is not to be missed!
- Expected attendance of 1,500+
- Exciting door prizes (must RSVP to be eligible for prizes)
- Networking Passport members get expedited check-in, access into the VIP Passport Lounge, and one free drink ticket
- Cash bar
- Dress business casual and bring lots of business cards
Top 5 tips for the Signature Event:
- Want to know who else is coming to the Signature Event? Click “See Who’s Attending” in the “Event Tools” bar on the right. Select the “RSVP” option to get on this list. Look through the attendee list, find the people you’d like to get to know and make an appointment to meet at the event!
- Sign up for the Networking Passport membership before attending the event and get a free drink ticket, complimentary appetizers and access into the VIP Passport Lounge! Get your first month for only $5 by using group code: just5 [annual plan only $89 with group code: 89promo]
- Get there early to mix & mingle with all the other early birds. This is especially great for the shy networkers.
- Nervous about coming alone? Bring a co-worker or a buddy! Networking is always more fun when you can share it with a friend.
- And the BEST thing you can do to help you get the most out of the NetworkingPhoenix.com Signature Event is to attend the FREE networking seminar held right before the main event. Click here for all the details and to RSVP.
Also, the Arizona Technology Council, one of our favorite organizations, is going to have an exhibitor booth at this event, so make sure to visit them as well!
For more information and to see who else is coming, click here.
To see the video invite to get a better understanding of this event, please click here.