The Lunch and Learn event series is the most popular Arizona Technology Council event created for member companies to generate demand among Arizona’s technology buyers (+users). Held every Tuesday (and some Thursdays!) for the Phoenix market and two Wednesdays a month for the Tucson market, this event is always free for members to attend and any member can present this event at no charge (beyond covering and venue and lunch costs).
Lunch and Learn Event Snapshot
General Attendance and Audience: Approximately 35 attendees in Phoenix and 25 attendees in Tucson is the average attendance.
Cost for Attendance: Free for members and $15 for non-members.
Dates: Every Tuesday in Phoenix and two Wednesdays a month (usually the first and last) in Tucson.
Time: Always scheduled from 11:30am – 1:00pm. Registration is typically between 11:15am and 11:45am. The introductions and presentation usually begin about 11:45am and wrap by 1:00pm.
Food and Beverage: The presenting company selects location and handles all catering (food + beverage) needs.
Interested in Hosting? To reserve your date in Phoenix or Tucson please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Host? After you’ve selected and confirmed your date with the Arizona Technology Council, we’ll need the below information from you. Submit via email in an attached Word document or fill out our Google Doc here.
- Event Title
- Event Abstract
- Who Should Attend (profile of industries + professionals this event is geared to)
- About Your Company (boilerplate or short company overview)
- Location (venue, address + pertinent parking details)
- Catering Information (to confirm you’ll be handling catering)
AZTC Event Platform Presentation Standards
- The Arizona Technology Council event platform, whether a Lunch and Learn or After5 Tech Mixer or other event is designed to showcase the expertise of our members.
- Members must present compelling thought leadership, trends and case studies or other actionable information for the audience to gain immediate value.
- Do not “sell” using our event platform: it is not appropriate nor does it help convert new clients.