Spectrum Technology Solutions is a member of the Arizona Technology Council based in Avondale. Wayne Klug, founder and president of Spectrum Technology Solutions, has authored the guest blog below. Wayne has a B.S. in Global Business with a specialty in Information Systems Management from Arizona State University. His IT knowledge and expertise are highly sought-after in the Phoenix-area small business community.
Free for breakfast on Wednesday, September 26?
Spectrum Technology Solutions presents a seminar that will answer a number of questions and concerns business owners have about computers and technology:
- How long can I stretch the life of my computers and servers?
- How can I keep my systems up to date to keep them running optimally?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my network?
- How much longer can I use Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Office 2003?
- How can my business benefit from Section 179?
- Do I qualify for a lease or other financial help for my business?
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who want to learn to manage their computing lifecycle. While IT executives are welcome to attend; this session will not be a deep dive into the technical but rather a strategic look at the tax savings and strategic operational advantages.
When: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Time: 8:30am – 9:30am
Where: Wells Fargo
West Valley Business Banking Center
9070 W. Glendale Avenue
Glendale, Arizona 85303
Please RSVP by: Monday, September 24, 2012
For the full details and to register, please visit stsarizona.com/ITLifecycleSeminar or call 623-806-8484 or email Gloria@stsarizona.com.