You can call it “Surviving in the App Economy”, you can call it “The Consumerization of Enterprise Software,” we call it the modern way to build technology products that win in the marketplace. And it is something companies of all sizes should be thinking about.
The apps you hear about, the apps you love, they have all embraced this modern approach – putting their customer experience (CX) at the core of everything they do. And it’s paying big dividends. Those delightful experiences are not longer limited to consumer apps, enterprises and B2B companies are realizing that’s now the standard customers are expecting.
So how should companies think about UX today?
- Why the customer experience is your currency – revenue and growth begins and ends with your customers/users…what are you doing to delight them?
- Why being “techie” is no longer enough – technology is becoming commoditized…what’s your real differentiator going to be?
- Why your “story” is core to your brand – yes, that’s right your brand and your story are part of your product and your UX…they cannot be decoupled.
- Why customer acquisition needs to be considered on Day 1 – it can’t be what you do after you’ve launched your products, it needs to be part of your product.
Who Should Attend:
- This is relevant to all industries represented within the Arizona Technology Council
- CTO/VP/Director of Product
- CMO/VP/Director of Marketing
- CTO/VP/Director of Development/Technology
- Founders & Co-founders
Tallwave helps innovative people and companies transform ideas into successful businesses by building great products and getting them to market faster. The innovation services company provides a full suite of solutions including web and mobile app development, rapid prototyping, UX and visual design, branding, and customer acquisition. Tallwave is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
Interested in attending? Register here in advance to secure your spot.