Don’t miss this unique opportunity to tour a new, state-of-the-art 60,000 sq. ft. refrigerated produce distribution warehouse in Nogales!
Cross-border trade in Nogales is a multi-billion-dollar industry. Every day automotive and electrical parts, fresh produce, mining ore, machinery and more cross the border in Nogales by rail and truck. In addition, thousands of people use the ports of entry each day to cross for work, school and tourism.
At this after5 you will tour the recently opened St. James Cooler and learn more about Port Authority’s efforts to implement innovative solutions to facilitate cross-border trade and tourism, and improve the lives of citizens in the Greater Nogales community, including:
- $134 million investment in SR 189
- $250 million investment to modernize Mariposa Port of Entry
- Partnerships between government and industry for effective, efficient processing of goods and people crossing the border
Experts in cross-border logistics, trade and manufacturing will be on hand to answer your questions.
Come tour this magnificent new building with us! Seating is limited!
- We will charter a bus to the Nogales Port Authority/ St. James Cooler.
- Please meet us at Mercado San Agustin (100 South Avenida del Convento, Tucson, AZ 85745) to board the bus at 2pm.
- The bus will depart at 2:30pm SHARP. We will not be able to wait for late arrivals.
- You must have a current and valid U.S. ID on you.
- Seating is limited. If you register please plan on attending!
2440 N Frank Reed Rd
Nogales , AZ 85621
St. James Cooler
August 26, 2021
2:00pm - 7:30pm
$25 for Council members; $50 for non-membersRegister