The office of the future is better, more collaborative, and most importantly: cheaper. Not only does it make economic sense to get with the times, but by ignoring office trends you’re putting yourself at risk for losing employees, old and new. More employees are enjoying flexible work environments, with one survey showing 43% of American workers working remotely at least part of the time as of 2016.
How do you know what’s right for you and your company? Jay Chernikoff, CEO + founder of DeskHub, + Kyle Seeger + Ryan Bartos, the top tech tenant rep team in Phoenix, have worked with hundreds of companies and have seen the good and the bad of real estate decisions. They will share the common mistakes and pitfalls that companies make when trying to decide on office space.
Join the Arizona Technology Council and DeskHub on Tuesday, Oct 10th at DeskHub for an illuminating presentation on the importance of getting with the times and creating an office and workspace that retains and encourages talented workers, while also yielding results. Lunch will be provided. Register now.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Navigating the changing dynamics of office space
- Ways to turn your office space from a cost to a profit center
- How to utilize your space right: lessons learned from working with hundreds of companies What kind of real estate options are best for your business
- Hot desking and remote workers – are they right for you?
- What’s point of having office space if half your team works from home
- The consequences of ignoring modernized work spaces
- Ways to incorporate trends in design and leasing to better your company
Who Should Attend?
- HR & Office Managers
- Start Up and Small Business Founders
- Management Staff
- Freelancers and Consultants
7135 E Camelback Rd
Scottsdale , AZ 85251
October 10, 2017
[AZTC Members, FREE] [Non-Members, $15]Register