As organizations face ongoing attacks, effective security monitoring is an essential component of managing cyber risk. Without a doubt, managed security services make sense and save dollars. But what’s the best way to go about implementing managed services while also avoiding pitfalls?
Join Senior Security Architect Aaron Sierra as he lays out the benefits — performance and financial — of hiring a managed security partner to monitor your environment.
• How to think differently about security monitoring
• Why operating your own security operations center (SOC) is an uphill battle
• The performance and financial upsides of hiring the right managed security partner
About the presenter:
Aaron Sierra, senior security architect at Alagen cybersecurity services firm, is a passionate cyber security leader and consultant with nearly two decades of developing, leading and advising diverse security programs. Leveraging this deep experience, Aaron advises security programs of all sizes and maturity levels with highly differentiated security solutions that address the most daunting security challenges of each unique organization.
Key take-aways for attendees:
1. Learn how internal focus and resourcing impacts security monitoring success.
2. Gain valuable insights into the pitfalls that hamper many self-managed security operations centers (SOCs).
3. Understand key considerations that drive independent managed security services partner selection.
Who should attend:
CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, COOs, CROs, CEOs or IT organizations; operational management professionals and those in risk & compliance management.
About Alagen LLC:
A comprehensive cybersecurity services partner, Alagen is 100% security-focused and open-minded to all technology solutions. Alagen focuses on your business to propose and implement solutions and strategies we would employ if we were in your shoes. The result? Improved security from programs and solutions tailored to the demands of your unique organization. Headquartered in Phoenix with consultants nationwide, Alagen is a trusted partner for any organization’s cybersecurity needs. Alagen provides strategic advice, CISO services, threat + vulnerability assessment programs, architecture + integration and managed services. To learn more, visit www.alagen.com, email [email protected], or call (602) 345-1815.
515 E. Grant Street
Phoenix , AZ 85004
October 8, 2019
11:30am - 1:00pm
AZTC Members, FREE | Non-Members, $15Register