The SBIR/STTR Summit offers attendees the opportunity to LEARN, EXPERIENCE, and CONNECT directly with Federal Representatives
The Federal funding programs Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), provide over $2.6 billion each year for R&D to qualified candidates. Over $41 million went to Arizona-based companies in 2017. These grants can provide non-dilutive funding that can bring both capital and opens doors.
Confirmed Program Managers (sign up early to get your spot for 1-on-1 meeting):
• DARPA – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
• DoD – Department of Defense Chemical and Biological Defense (CBD) SBIR/STTR Program
• NIH – National Institutes of Health
• ARPA –E – Advanced Research Projects Agency – Energy
• Meet with startups who have successfully secured SBIR/STTR funding
Winning awards in these highly competitive federal programs requires strategic proposals and a thorough understanding of funding agency goals. This Summit provides technology innovators, entrepreneurs and university researchers with the insight to successfully secure funding.