It is time to meet some new people! The Arizona Technology Council and PADT are hosting the eight edition of our Virtual after5 Tech Mixer on Thursday, November 5, 2020. Please join Arizona Technology Council members, non-members, and PADT staff for this great, virtual-networking opportunity. Please note, for this event you must REGISTER BY Monday, November 2nd!
Meet some new people!
Tell the stupid virus where it can go and use technology to meet some new people. We have had seven of these virtual networking events so far and they have been a lot of fun. We have changed the process a bit. For this session we will NOT be doing random breakouts, but group by interest. We are taking advantage of a new feature in Zoom that allows participants to pick what breakout rooms they want to go to, and they can also move between rooms.
Here is the new process:
- Anyone involved in tech in Arizona is welcome
- Register before before November 2nd to take part in choosing topics
- You will get a link to a survey on November 2nd (Monday) on what interests you
- Complete the survey by noon on the 4th (Thursday) so we know what everyone cares about
- We will publish what the rooms are on this page and in a reminder email
- We meet at 5:00
- At 5:15, 5:30, 5:45, and 6:00 Zoom people will go to whichever rooms interest them
- We all chat and do announcements at 6:15
- We did this in October and it worked well. So make sure you register and fill out the Survey!
Help support the Arizona Technology Council and the SciTech Institute
These events are put on by PADT in cooperation with the Arizona Technology Council and have always been FREE. But, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Both the Arizona Technology Council and the SciTech Institute help to support themselves through a variety of in-person events. During this time of COVID-19 those events are not happening and they need your help to continue to deliver to the Technology and STEM communities.
So please, if you like this event, donate what you can to either or both organizations.