We each use a large number of services and interact with companies every day. Companies are complex and as a customer that complexity seeps into frustrating experiences from services, products and human interactions. How do your customers experience interacting with your brand/company? Customers are often frustrated by confusing policies, too much or too little information when they need it, complex web or mobile apps and potentially less than helpful customer support mechanisms. Every interaction a customer has with your company impacts revenue, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
At this Lunch and Learn you will:
- Find out how to design your entire customer journey to be useful, usable and desirable.
- Learn how to take a customer-centered approach to evaluating, defining, prototyping and designing your customer experience.
- Be exposed to some of the methods and tools of service design
- Learn how to analyze a service and all the touchpoints a customer expereinces.
Who Should Attend
- CEO’s, CMO’s, VP Marketing
- Strategy and growth leaders
- Department/Business Heads
- Technology company leaders, CTO/CIO’s
- Design Strategists
Interested in attending? Register here in advance to secure your spot.
Kydak is an experience design company. We design experiences your customers love. We’re experts on the process of how to design interactions – we start with observation and we end with innovation. Our work and passion involves digital product design (UX design) and customer experience design (service design). We use a variety of human-centered design and design thinking methodologies to align your business goals to the customer experience. Kydak creates experiences that are intuitive, engaging, enjoyable, and profitable! We’re done work with startups to fortune 50 companies.