PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! We will not be able to accept walk-ins at the door.
Analytics aren’t static. They should drive actions and decisions, and propel your organization toward its full potential. Join the Arizona Technology Council and Information Builders on Tuesday, July 17 at Galvanize in Downtown Phoenix to learn 5 new ways that organizations are taking their data analytics to the next level.
Lunch is included.
Attendees Will Learn:
At this event, we will explore current analytics innovations, such as:
– Big Data/Internet of Things
– Leverage big data and machine data in real time
– Embedded Analytics
– Amp up applications for internal and external users
– Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
– Sharpen insights and improve accuracy of decisions
– AI-Assisted Analytics
– Offer a smarter user experience with search, voice, and narration
– Data Monetization
– Profit more from your data through analytics that generate revenue and cut costs
Who Should Attend?
- IT and Business professionals
- C-level titles
About Information Builders
Information Builders provides the industry’s most scalable software solutions for data management and analytics. We help organizations operationalize and monetize their data through insights that drive action. Our integrated platform for business intelligence (BI), analytics, data integration, and data quality, combined with our proven expertise, delivers value faster, with less risk. We believe data and analytics are the drivers of digital transformation, and we’re on a mission to help our customers capitalize on new opportunities in the connected world. Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with global offices, and remains one of the largest privately held companies in the industry.