Lunch and Learn: 5 Steps to Differentiate Your Company from Your Competition
Presented by KEO Marketing
Are your prospects choosing your competitors over your company?
Are your products and services commoditized?
Are you having trouble breaking through to prospects?
Attend this event to learn how to turbocharge your marketing strategy by clearly differentiating your company from your competition and their products, which will result in being able to charge more and close more business.
Sheila Kloefkorn and Kevin Holt of KEO Marketing Inc, which was named a top 25 Interactive, Social Media, SEO, and Advertising Agency by the Phoenix Business Journal, will walk you through a five-step process for turbocharging your marketing strategy.
Differentiation is about being unique in a way that causes customers to prefer you over anyone else. It is about having a compelling answer to the question, “Why should I buy from you instead of somebody else?”
In this Lunch & Learn, KEO Marketing will share their five-step process for developing a powerful differentiation strategy and demonstrate the collaboration technology and specialized software tools it uses to implement the process.
See you there! Register here.
Attendees Will Learn
- Segment the market and identify your most important customer (MIC).
- Identify your MIC’s purchase criteria, then use the criteria to map your, and your competitor’s, existing differentiation strategies on a strategy canvas.
- Identify the purchase criteria upon which you can out-perform your competitors, and identify new ways to differentiate your offering using journey mapping and customer experience management methods.
- Identify key success factors for each of your differentiators, and how to out-perform your competitors.
- Translate the new differentiation strategy into a value proposition that sets forth the reasons why someone should buy from you instead of your competitors. The value proposition serves as the basis of your marketing and sales materials and ensures that everyone in your company is giving customers and prospects the same message.
Who Should Attend
- B2B Marketers
- Technology company leaders responsible for sales, marketing, and revenue
About KEO Marketing
KEO Marketing, a leading B2B marketing agency in Phoenix, is committed to developing marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns that set you apart from your competition and help you succeed. KEO Marketing Inc. specializes in stand-out inbound marketing and outbound marketing programs. Some of the world’s largest brands have depended on KEO Marketing for marketing programs that deliver tangible and substantial results.
515 E Grant St
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Tuesday November 21, 2017
- AZTC Members, FREE
- Non-Members, $15
Need More Information?
If you need more information about this event, please complete the fields below.
DO NOT USE FOR REGISTRATION. To register for this event, please click on the "Register" button above.