Join In-Position Technologies on January 31st at Intelligent Office’s Tucson location in Arizona to discuss the future of robotics and the fundamental aspects of the automation industry.
1. Lean Robotics: The 21st century is upon us and the demographic shifts of the past 80 years is presenting challenges to large and small
manufacturers alike. The question to manufacturers is no longer, “Should we deploy robots?”, but rather, “Which robot technology should we use?” This seminar discusses these manufacturing challenges, the innovative methods developed in Lean Robotics to combat them, and the different robot technologies now available to manufacturers.
2. Industrial Robot Demonstration: What makes an Industrial Robot different from its cousin the Collaborative Robot? Are they really that different? Why would you use one and not the other? This robot demonstration will explore these differences and seek to answer
these questions and more.
3. Collaborative Robot Demonstration: It’s the year 2018 and CoBots have taken over the world! Well not exactly, but they are taking over the manufacturing floor. This hands on demonstration will show the benefits of using Collaborative Robots and why it is that in just 5 short
years, CoBots have gone from zero installs to 31,000.
4. Mobile Robot Demonstration: You’ve seen them at Amazon and other large warehousing companies, but how difficult are they to implement? Does an organization have to be “big” to derive benefit from implementing Mobile Robots? This seminar will explore Mobile Robot technology and how they are being used today.
5. Educational Robot Demonstration: This 45 minute workshop will demonstrate how this cost effective new robot technology is bridging the gap between industry and education, and making it possible for both corporations and educational institutions to add robotics education to their
training programs and curriculum.