June Council Connect: Keys to Your Organization’s Digital Fitness and Success
Presented by meltmedia
In a world where every customer is a digital one, they expect you to be too. And while Digital is here to stay, are you asking yourself the right questions to transform and execute on the right digital transformation initiatives?
In order to outperform the competition with great digital marketing and stellar customer experiences, you must first overcome digital transformation barriers to strive for digital fitness. That means your organization has to run fast, jump high, and be in peak shape across several key disciplines and capabilities.
Over a lunch with digital strategists and platform owners from meltmedia and Acquia, Ron Barry, Director of Business Development at meltmedia, and Andrea Rosi, Personalization Strategist and Product Manager from Acquia, you’ll learn three important traits of “digitally fit” organizations and brands, including:
- Training for Success: Get a framework to assess the level of your organization’s digital fitness
- Lifting your Brand: Discover how marketers are leading change and elevating their brands to get fit today
- Prepare for the big Game and make the case for changes in your organization, collaborate across teams, and exceed digital expectations
meltmedia and Acquia invite you to join us and the Arizona Technology Council for a lunch and networking event at The Gladly. Register now.
Who Should Attend:
- Marketing Professionals at Enterprise Companies who have recently transformed to digital or are in the process of doing so
- Business Owners and Executives who know they need to go digital and don’t know where to start
- IT/Marketing professionals evaluating content management systems for their websites
- Agencies who help clients with digital
2201 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Wednesday June 21, 2017
- AZTC Members, $35
- Non-Members, $50
- AZTC Annual Sponsors, Free
Need More Information?
If you need more information about this event, please complete the fields below.
DO NOT USE FOR REGISTRATION. To register for this event, please click on the "Register" button above.