The International Trade Administration and U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service are encouraging the export of “Made in the USA” products around the world by temporarily reducing or eliminating the costs of several of their export services for U.S. companies. This program excludes products related to COVID-19-treatment.
In this webinar, trade experts from ITA will discuss:
- Relief program details
- Services covered
- Qualifications for 100% reduction in user fees and services
- Qualifications for 50% reduction in user fees and services
- Deadlines and requirements
Who Should Attend:
- Company executives
- Export managers for Arizona manufacturers
- Christina Parisi, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service
- Molly Ho, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service
The mission of Optics Valley, a committee of the Arizona Technology Council, is to catalyze, convene, and connect optics, photonics, astronomy and supporting businesses throughout Arizona.