Today, there are five generations in the American workforce. How can you bridge the gap of differences, identify the similarities and begin to thrive on a team together? Join Michael S. Seaver, executive coach, leadership consultant and founder of Seaver Consulting, LLC., as he leads a free interactive webinar about Finding Generational Similarities To Improve Communication.
This will not be a conventional lecture about how to communicate with people from different generations. Instead, it’ll be an interactive discussion about how to communicate with people from different generations, using anonymous online polling, offering interesting research, and sharing his unique client stories. It’ll help you see how generations are more similar than they are dissimilar.
In this webinar, you’ll learn –
• Ten values that are the same across all generations working.
• Examples of how society pits one generation against the next.
• Questions you can ask someone different than you to find commonality.
• One-to-one and team meeting structures that build trust.
• The influence of the four stages of human life and core human needs.
If you’d like to build trust and accountability through better communication, lessen organizational conflict and waste, and improve employee engagement and productivity, this will help you. This will be the first webinar in a six-part series sharing new insights on organizational communication, emotional intelligence, core values, and leadership branding.