The Arizona Technology Council’s MedTech Committee will be holding its December round-table virtually and inviting all members and non-members to join.
Public health people, policy and practices are in the spotlight now more than ever. The use of technology in managing the public health response has played out on the media through daily reporting, data visualization, and the use of contact tracing.
- Ellen Owens, Advisor/consultant, Karcsay Consulting Group (Moderator)
- Zaida Dedolph, AzPHA Public Policy Chair/ Director of Health Policy, Arizona Public Health Association / Children’s Action Alliance
- Kim Russell, Human Services Program Coordinator, Inter-Tribal Council of Arizona
- How has technology influenced or changed the way public health professionals have responded to the current public health crisis?
- What lessons have been learned so far?
- What is the connection between the public health workforce and the ability to leverage technology? (adequate staffing, knowledge, skill, and ability)
- What is the current state of infrastructure to ensure rural and remote areas are not left behind?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Technology providers
- Policy advocates
- Public health professionals
The meeting will be virtual and registration is needed to receive the virtual meeting information.