The Arizona Technology Council (AZTC), Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) and Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA)/Arizona InfraGard host the sixth annual Cybersecurity Summit on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at the Venue8600 in Scottsdale.
The Cybersecurity Summit is a breakfast event with an opportunity for government and business leaders to learn about the threats, vulnerabilities and consequences related to data security and privacy matters. Join these great Arizona organizations for this educational breakfast summit that provides actionable solutions, as numerous AZTC and ACTRA member organizations showcase their available resources, products and services geared toward helping protect your intellectual property and customer data. There will be panel discussions, keynote speaker, table top sponsor expo and other exceptional presentations. To register to attend this great event, visit here.
• 7:30 – 8:30 AM – Breakfast and Table Top Sponsor Expo
• 8:30 AM – Opening Remarks
• 8:45 AM – Opening Panel Presentation:
“Governor Ducey’s Arizona Cybersecurity Team (ACT)–Arizona’s Diverse Actionable Perspective on Cyber Threat Response”
- Frank Grimmelmann (Moderator), President and CEO, Affiliated with Arizona InfraGard, Member ACTIC Executive Board, ACTRA Board, President, Chair, National ISAO Standards Organization/ISAO Creation Workgroup
- Sandra Watson, President & CEO, Arizona Commerce Authority
- Linda Medler, Principal, Medler & Associates (USAF, Retired Brig.-Gen USCYBERCOM)
- Arthur Hansen, Principal Architect, World Wide Technology
• 9:45 AM – Keynote Speaker – Michael McAndrews, Vice President, Network Security Services, WGM Associates
• 10:45 AM – Break and Sponsor expo
• 11:15 AM – Closing Panel Presentation:
“Threat intel for the business world – how to get it and where to report it”
- Anthony Dezilva (Moderator), PhoenixNap
- Lester Godsey, Chief Information Security Officer at City of Mesa
- Tonia D., Security Solutions Advisor, CoFense & The National Cybersecurity Society
- Eli Woodward, Senior Security Analyst with Maricopa County Information Security
- Cynthia Madden, Intelligence Enablement Manager, FireEye, Inc
- Bob Franklin, Sr. Consultant; Security, BIA, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Cyber Security Services, Security Risk Management
• 12:15 PM – Closing Remarks
Cost – To register to attend this great event click here.
• AZTC/ACTRA/AZ InfraGard Member – $50
• Non AZTC/ACTRA/AZ InfraGard Member – $75
Interested in sponsoring the 2019 Cybersecurity Summit? For complete sponsor information contact us at email@example.com.
Community Partner Sponsors: