Join us for a morning of learning, networking, and resources for your business. We’ll present workshops covering the hottest online marketing topics and tools. Our workshops will feature best practices in Social Media, Email Marketing & more!
Why you don’t want to miss this event:
– Network with other business owners! (bring lots of biz cards)
– Meet SCORE!
– Meet local marketing professionals who can help you!
– Leave with new ideas + supercharged to take action!
– FREE to attend! (registration is required)
What we’ll be covering:
– 10 Tips for Getting Your Business Online
In this session you’ll learn how the marketing landscape for small business has changed and how to make that change work for you. We’ll focus on key ideas such as, word of mouth in a social world, the engagement marketing cycle, and how you can use that engagement to drive social visibility that will bring customers back through your door and introduce new prospects to your business.
– Social Media Supply List: The “Must Have Tool” for A+ Social Media Success
Did you know that 43% of small businesses dedicate six or more hours per week to social media? While it’s important to engage for social visibility and key connections online, we all want to do more in less time. This session will help you save time at get back to what you love to do – running your business or organization. Learn the latest social media time savers and best practices.
– Making the Case for Mobile Marketing
Today, lots of consumers are using mobile devices to find what they need, to assess their options, to make decisions, and to make purchases. Small businesses and nonprofits who start embracing mobile now will be the ones best able to compete. Let us help you understand this mobile transition so you don’t get left behind
When: Wednesday October 14, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM MDT
NAU North Valley Office
15451 N. 28th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Parking is free
Registration, check-in and networking
Event Begins – Welcome!
• Andy Beran, SCORE Chair
10 Tips for Getting Your Business Online
• Israel Serna, Constant Contact
Social Media Supply List: The ‘Must Have Tools’ for A+ Social Media Success
• Lynn Ruby, Ruby Marketing Systems (Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert)
Making the Case for Mobile – Tips for Marketing that Mobile Friendly
• Eric Olsen, Fasturtle (Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert)
Q&A and Networking