April Council Connect: How Do Communicators Get a Seat at the Table?
Presented by TechTHiNQ
As marketing and communication roles continue to expand in an interconnected world, the need for professionals in these disciplines to step up and claim a seat at the table is greater than ever. To be heard in the C-Suite, a leader must first learn the language spoken in the inner circle and be able to form a strategic opinion.
Register for the event here.
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to gain insight from a panel of thought-leaders discussing how to:
- Understand the business strategy and provide solutions that affect the bottom line.
- Be bold and courageous when it comes to acting in a proactive manner and provide insights and solutions to their CEO rather than dwelling on the problem.
- Develop a strategic capacity that transcends beyond the narrow angle dictated by the nature of the job, towards a global view that can see and act upon the bigger picture.
- Analyze data to understand how stakeholders view the enterprise.
Learn from the panel of experts:
- Erica Sietsma, SVP, Consumer Engagement and Strategy, Digital Air Strike
- Shelly Esque, former Vice President, Intel Corporate Affairs
- Abbie Fink, Vice President, General Manager, HMA Public Relations
- Chuck Vermillion, President, CEO, AccountabilIT
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone wanting to develop a leadership role within their organization and become a trusted advisor to the C-Suite. Strategies discussed will apply across all industries and positions.
TechTHiNQ is content marketing, PR & communications strategy firm dedicated to helping clients take their business to the next level. We provide our services to InfoTech, HealthTech and CleanTech companies from entrepreneurs to large enterprises. No other firm has better Tech iQ to shape complex subject matter into high impact marketing communications programs seasoned with exciting stories of interest. The TechTHiNQ team’s extraordinary experience and industry awareness gives us the ability to deliver these services with unparalleled quality and effectiveness.
515 E Grant Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Wednesday April 19, 2017
- AZTC Members, FREE
- Non-Members, $15
Need More Information?
If you need more information about this event, please complete the fields below.
DO NOT USE FOR REGISTRATION. To register for this event, please click on the "Register" button above.