With the implementation of the USMCA on July 1st, we have ushered in a new era of North American trade. Please join the Arizona Chamber and our distinguished panel of experts for a robust conversation about USMCA and how it will benefit Arizona businesses, including:
• What main elements of NAFTA remain?
• What are the key updates reflected in USMCA?
• How can SME’s benefit from USMCA?
• What labor and environmental reforms were included?
• What are the macroeconomic implications of cross-border and North American regional trade?
• Consul Zaib Shaikh, Consul General of Canada in Los Angeles
• Consul Jorge Mendoza Yescas, Consul General of Mexico in Phoenix
• Juan Ciscomani, Senior Advisor for Regional & International Affairs, Office of Governor Ducey
• Glenn Hamer, President/CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce
• Moderated by Laura Ciscomani, Vice President of Membership & Events