Have you ever wondered why there are so many great women leaders in Southern Arizona? Here’s one explanation: More than 1000 women have graduated from the Women’s Leadership Academy over the past 26 years. In fact, it’s pretty likely that if your boss is a woman, she is a WLA alum.
The Women’s Leadership Academy is the only leadership program uniquely designed by and for women in Arizona.
Through this six-week course you will gain tools and confidence to take your career or business to the next level by becoming a more effective leader. Register today and we will help you:
• Identify your own leadership goals for during the program and beyond;
• Improve your leadership skills in measurable ways;
• Discover your unique leadership style and how to develop it to achieve maximum impact;
• Learn how to lead people and teams that are supportive and accountable, flexible and outcome-focused;
• Strengthen your self-confidence and sense of empowerment to get desired results.
Dates/Times: March 23rd-April 27th (Wednesdays) from 4:30-7:30 p.m. Dinner will be provided.
The cost is $499.
About our facilitator:
Michelle Pitot, PhD is Chief of Staff for the YWCA of Southern Arizona. She earned her MSW from UW-Madison and her Doctorate in Multicultural Education from the University of San Francisco. Michelle Pitot was a senior executive at the Providence Service Corporation as it grew from one location in Tucson to 45 states and Canada. She has worked in human services and education throughout her career, has presented at numerous conferences, and is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Arizona.
For more information call 520-884-7810, ext. 110 or