The Arizona Technology Council (AZTC), Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) and Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA)/Arizona InfraGard host the fifth annual Cybersecurity Summit on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at the Venue8600 in Scottsdale.
The Cybersecurity Summit is a breakfast event with an opportunity for government and business leaders to learn about the threats, vulnerabilities and consequences related to data security and privacy matters. Join these great Arizona organizations for this educational breakfast summit that provides actionable solutions, as numerous AZTC and ACTRA member organizations showcase their available resources, products and services geared toward helping protect your intellectual property and customer data. There will be panel discussions, keynote speaker, table top sponsor expo and other exceptional presentations. To register to attend this great event click here.
• 7:30 – 8:30 AM – Breakfast and Table Top Sponsor Expo
• 8:30 AM – Opening Remarks
• 8:45 AM – Opening Panel Presentation
• 9:45 AM – Keynote Speaker
• 10:30 AM – Break and Sponsor expo
• 11:15 AM – Closing Panel Presentation
• 12:15 PM – Closing Remarks
Cost – To register to attend this great event click here.
• AZTC/ACTRA/AZ InfraGard Member – $50
• Non AZTC/ACTRA/AZ InfraGard Member – $75
Interested in sponsoring the 2019 Cybersecurity Summit? For complete sponsor information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTRA – Partner Sponsor
InfraGard – Partner Sponsor
Arizona Commerce Authority – Partner Sponsor
AccountabilIT – Bronze Sponsor
Pacific Office Automation – Bronze Sponsor
Alagen – Bronze Sponsor