Spectrum Technology Solutions is a member of the Arizona Technology Council based in Avondale. Wayne Klug, founder and president of Spectrum Technology Solutions, has authored the guest blog below. Wayne has a B.S. in Global Business with a specialty in Information Systems Management from Arizona State University. His IT knowledge and expertise are highly sought-after in the Phoenix-area small business community.
If you’re planning on refreshing, expanding or upgrading your computer network within the next 6 months, I’d like to show you a potentially far superior way to get the up-to-date computer network you need without the heavy costs, complexity and problems associated with most IT upgrades.
In fact, we typically lower our clients’ IT upgrade and maintenance costs by 30% and 40% while simultaneously:
- Eliminating or drastically reducing system crashes, slowness, viruses and other annoying technical problems.
- Delivering instant disaster recovery so you’ll never lose data due to a server crash, virus, hardware failure, disgruntled employee, fire or other data-erasing disaster.
- Providing the freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere, anytime on any device.
How Can We Deliver These Kinds Of Results?
By utilizing smart, efficient cloud computing technologies, we can not only simplify IT for your company, but also free you from having to purchase, install and maintain complex, expensive IT systems in house.
Free Cloud Readiness Assessment Shows You How To Scare Away That Big Fat Expensive Server Upgrade Bill
At no cost or obligation, we’ll come to your office and conduct a thorough review of your computer network, backups and technologies. We’ll analyze how you’re working right now and identify what areas are giving you the most problems. From there, we’ll show you a simple, cost effective plan for upgrading your network to the cloud versus the traditional on-premise server and network you currently have.Even if you decide NOT to move your network to the cloud, you’ll find the information that we share with you to be extremely valuable and eye-opening as you make future decisions about IT.
How To Upgrade Your Entire Computer Network Without Writing A Big, Cash-Draining Check For A New Server
Claim your FREE Cloud Readiness Assessment to find out:
- Whether or not your current business computing requirements are the right fit for moving your network to the cloud.
- What considerations your business must overcome before you jump ship to cloud computing (there are a lot of factors to take into account).
- How much you can really save by moving your computer network to the cloud
It’s FREE! This “Treat” Comes With No “Tricks” Attached!
However, because our Cloud Readiness Assessments takes 4-5 hours to complete and deliver, we must limit this offer to businesses with at least 10 PCs and a Server.
FREE Only Through Halloween, October 31st! Visit stsarizona.com or call 623-806-8484.