Arizona Technology Council and Infinity Insurance Partners have developed a cyber and data breach liability Insurance program specifically for AZTC members. Infinity Insurance Partners has access to over 20 + carriers to bring members the best coverage for a competitive price.
Imagine for a moment that your company has come under attack by a skilled hacker. The hacker has accessed your customers’ names and contact information and worse – your employees’ social security numbers. On top of that, your website is disabled so that you can’t take orders or collect the payments you need to stay in business.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have cyber liability insurance right about now?
Insurance that protects you in case of a cyber attack may seem like something only larger corporations would ever need, or could ever afford. Believe it or not, cyber liability insurance makes lots of sense no matter what size company you have.
- It’s more affordable than you think. Minimum Premium for a standalone policy is $750 a year for $1 million in coverage
- It covers more than you think.
- You probably don’t have a risk management team.
- Even if you don’t host your data yourself, you’re still responsible.
- That general liability policy you already have? It generally won’t cover you.
Interested in learning more to protect your company today? Go to techbusinesscoverage.com to get a quote for all your business insurance needs.