Real Estate Advisor,
Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson
As the country reopens and business activity gradually resumes, commercial landlords and tenants are left with much uncertainty about the risk of a “second wave” of COVID-19 or another pandemic. Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson understands the evolving situation and has produced some recommendations for parties who are dealing with current leases or thinking about entering new ones.
- 4-Step Plan for reviewing existing lease agreements.
- Lease and LOI provisions to consider when negotiating new agreements.
Visit cretucson.com for more information on:
- Pivoting in the age of COVID-19
- Property space for health wellness in COVID-19 age
- Space planning in the age of COVID-19
- COVID-19 forces a review of your commercial space usage
- Protect your commercial property asset from COVID-19
- Tucson economy likely will recover quickly from COVID-19
- Lease contract advantages in the COVID-19 age
- Arizona Daily Star asks for my tips on surviving COVID-19
- Dont break that lease contract over COVID 19
- COVID-19 will change your commercial space needs.
Look for their August article on updating your HVAC system in the COVID-19 era.
For questions or more information, please reach out to Michael Coretz at Michael@cretucson.com.
In his 25-plus years as a commercial real estate tenant representative, Michael Coretz has picked up a wealth of information and expertise. He’s passionate about making sure that corporate users, tenants and buyers like you get a fair deal and the best solution for your business’s bottom line. Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson specializes in representing tenants and corporate users across the United States, Latin America, Europe and Asia. For more information, call 520-299-3400 or visit www.commercial-real-estate-tucson.com.