The Arizona Technology Council is looking for a Southern Arizona Operations + Events Manager to help grow its presence in Tucson’s technology and business community. This individual will be responsible for producing all Council events throughout Southern Arizona, managing the database for all Southern Arizona member companies (and prospects) as well as assisting with marketing activities (social media, event email marketing nurture campaigns etc). This is an ideal growth opportunity for the right individual.
- Event planning, coordination, execution and post event follow-up
- Update and maintain members, prospects and partners contact information in CRM and sales and marketing automation software
- Membership customer service, billing, renewals and recruitment as needed
- Develop proficiency and utilization of software/technical programs
- Maintain Southern Arizona regional office and liaison with UA Tech Parks/Arizona Center for Innovation
- Serve as staff liaison to the Tucson Ambassadors and volunteer sub-committees
- Represent the Arizona Technology Council within community and various partner organizations
- Run the AZTC Annual Holiday Food Drive Competition and the Bi-Annual Technology Recycling Week porgrams.
- Assist Vice President with wide range of items from membership, to events, to overall management and administration of Southern Arizona Regional Offices
- Work with and assist Phoenix staff and Council volunteers as needed
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned
- Four-year college degree.
- Excellent research, verbal communications and writing skills
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and vendors while meeting deadlines.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, social media platforms.
- Open minded to coaching, mentorship, growth
- Demonstrated track record of goal attainment/goal achievement.
- Ability and willingness to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization (from CEO to Line Staff)
- Desire to work for ‘a mission’ vs. simply have a ‘job’
- Operational excellence in all tasks
- Commitment to continuous personal and professional development
To apply for this role please send your cover letter and resume to to Alex Rodriguez, Vice President, Southern Arizona Regional Offices, Arizona Technology Council at firstname.lastname@example.org. Professional references will be requested.