The Arizona Technology Council is looking for a bookkeeper with exceptional accounting and communication skills in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Experience in handling multiple priorities is a must. Ability to interface with high level executives, internal staff, primary education staff and students and foundation grant funding staff and contacts. Grant related experience with grant awards in excess of $500,000 is desired. Experience with or knowledge of fund and accrual accounting is also desired.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Process bank reconciliations
- Prepare and reconcile Accounts Payable for financial review
- Prepare and reconcile Accounts Receivable for financial review
- Create and send invoices for the various Foundation Programs
- Work with various accounting departments of schools and other entities to ascertain invoicing requirements
- Make Accounts Receivable calls for outstanding invoices
- Enter monthly journal entries as provided by the Director of Finance
- Aid in providing financial information for grant requests
Hourly rate between $15 and $18 per hour, based on experience and credentials.
For additional information, or to send a resume contact;
Pat Krueger; firstname.lastname@example.org.