The Arizona Technology Council is looking for a director of marketing and communications to help grow its presence in Arizona’s technology and business community. The marketing director will be responsible for all aspects of marketing and communication on behalf of the Council with a strong emphasis on content creation and event promotion.
- Manage and oversee over multiple vendors (digital marketing, social media, public relations, content creation, graphic design, web development, etc.).
- Maintain website, including landing pages, forms and updating content. Experience using WordPress highly preferred.
- Responsible for ongoing event promotion for 150+ annual events via email marketing, social media, and SMS platform.
- Lead content creation for multiple assets including website, digital newsletter, blog posts, sales collateral, etc.
- Maintain annual marketing budget.
- Curate content from partners for social channels, blog, podcast, and email newsletter.
- Provide project management and copyediting support on major Arizona Technology Council initiatives such as our Annual Report, Public Policy Guide, and Vote TechSmart.
- Manage two marketing peer groups.
- Help to facilitate Lunch and Learn events in Phoenix.
- Oversee and approve all communications from Tucson office.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing and communications experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of email marketing and event promotion.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and vendors and meet deadlines.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media platforms, Google Analytics, and team communication tools.
To apply for the Marketing Director position please send your cover letter and resume to AZTC President + CEO Steven Zylstra at email@example.com.