As the premier trade association for science and technology companies, the Arizona Technology Council (AZTC) has grown its membership to over 750 member companies since its inception in August 2002. As a new position for 2014, the Council is adding an administrative/executive assistant to help manage the growing membership and day-to-day office needs.
The administrative/executive assistant will perform administrative and office support activities which include:
- Create and revise PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule appointments, travel and calendar items for CEO
- Set up conference calls and meetings
- Provide front desk duties (answering phones, helping members and vendors that come in)
- File and maintain all general office and CEO’s paperwork
- Make copies for presentations, meetings, etc.
- Assist AZTC CEO In the Following:
- Take meeting notes
- Create spreadsheets
- Enter contact information into Outlook
- Keep CEO’s office organized
- Supports other staff requests for assistance
- Performs other duties upon request
- 5+ years in an office environment and/or administrative/executive assistant role
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and multi-task
- Must have excellent phone and good grammar skills
- Must be professional and have good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM
Recruitment for this new position is being handled by AZTC Visionary Sponsor, Renaissance Personnel Group. Renaissance Personnel Group is a full service recruiting firm providing temporary, contract and direct hire staffing solutions for businesses in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume (and reference this blog post) to firstname.lastname@example.org.