As one recent graduate said, ” I thought the title, Transformational Leadership, was just marketing hype. But after completing the program, I think they should have the word TRANSFORMATIONAL in huge letters, because that is what this program is – Transformational!”
Apply now for the next cohort that starts Wednesday, September 28, 2016.
The Arizona Technology Council has partnered with ImpaQ Solutions to bring a Transformational Leadership Program to Arizona, where venture capitalists have long complained about the dearth of competent leadership teams in local growth companies.
The 6-month cohort-based Program includes 11 days of classroom training delivered in five modules. Some of what participants receive include
- Tools you can use right away; change that lasts a lifetime
- A greater awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Very clear guidance on what can do as a leader moving forward
- Valuable fundamental lessons that create a true mental shift in how you function as a leader
- An important opportunity for self-awareness, especially if you already think of yourself as a good leader
- Top notch faculty and coaches
Details on the Program including background on each of our faculty members be found on the About page. You can click here for specific dates of the next cohort. More information on the program details can be found at AZTransformationalLeadership.com.
Are you, or someone on your executive team, ready to take your leadership to a higher level? This Program is open to executives and senior leaders in all industries – not just technology, or those in Arizona. Application Deadline is Wednesday, August 17, 2016.