Haven’t signed up for the Arizona Technology Council and Business Marketing Association Phoenix’s 2011 Marketing Technology Summit yet?
Here are the top five reasons you can use to convince your boss to let you attend:
- $35 for a half-day event (includes expo, keynote speaker, panel discussions AND happy hour)?! Unheard of.
- One of the industry’s hottest topics, marketing automation, to be covered in depth.
- Did we mention networking? Mix and mingle with over 300 of the Valley’s brightest marketers.
- With over 20 exhibitors, find your next partner during the vendor expo. Need new brand identity? Have you met Miss Details Design? Is search engine optimization a new focus for marketing in your organization? Tempo Creative is the partner you’ve been looking for.
- Win an iPod Shuffle! Visit sponsor Loop Demand Gen at booth #1 and drop a business card to win a free iPod Shuffle.
The 2011 Marketing Technology Summit is this Thursday, August 25th from 12:30pm – 6:30pm at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas. AZTC and BMA Phoenix are excited to present an afternoon dedicated to educating attendees about the unique marketing and technology requirements facing business marketers today.
This year’s event has a dynamic lineup of speakers and panelists including:
John Kennedy, VP Corporate Marketing, IBM
Bob Rinderle, Global Digital Marketing Communications Manager, GE Healthcare
Brian E. Kardon, Chief Marketing Officer, Eloqua
Laura M. Ramos, Vice President, Industry Marketing, Global Document Outsourcing, North America, Xerox Corporation
Greg Head, Chief Marketing Officer, Infusionsoft
Join over 300 attendees to learn about cutting-edge marketing technologies and applications of emerging best practices. You will also connect with leading marketing resources through the event’s sponsor expo. Equip yourself with knowledge and tools that can help you develop successful marketing programs for your business.
Convinced? For more information or to register, click here.